Thursday, August 27, 2015

Culmination

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia Tarot ~ 3 of Coins

Lesson Practice Skill. I bemoan my lack of skills, but when did I ever sign up for lessons? Not often I can assure you. If I didn't learn a skill correctly in the first place, what have I been honing? Bad habits, poor results. Should I be surprised? Not really but I'm in good company.

I'm reminded by this card we never know it all, to keep listening and looking and learning. Life is good.

"Some idea of inflation comes from seeing a youngster get his first job at a salary you dreamed of as the culmination of your career." ~ Bill Vaughn

4 comments:

  1. I think you quilting skills and wordsmith skill are something to be proud of.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, but there are a million things I should be better at...and barely achieve adequate.

      Delete
  2. With the ongoing surge of technology these days, it's hard to keep up with anything. Though I think the older folks would know how to survive better than the younger generation if we lost all power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ready. I have pencil paper 10 fingers, so will be able to do my sums.
      I have an outstanding treadle sewing machine and an amazing hand crank sewing machine. No sense storing food, the populace would just come and take it anyway.

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn