Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Zero To Sixty

Daily Draw: New Earth Tarot ~ Fool/Zero

Simultaneously everything and nothing. We are filled with limitless possibilities. At some point, usually childhood, we begin to fulfill the possibility of I can't.

I'm reminded by this card yesterday was an I can day. I found someone who could, but was busy. I had to bring out the big guns, "you have no idea how loud or long I can cry" and it was finished in twenty minutes. Call me a Zero indeed...

"You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period." ~ Christopher Gardner  The Pursuit of Happyness 2006

2 comments:

  1. That was a most inspiring movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, you've got a hidden superpower.... :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn