Saturday, August 29, 2015

Expectations

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia Tarot ~ 6 of Coins

Freely giving without expectations and and being open to receiving. Giving of our time, material goods, and knowledge, and joy in the good fortune of others.

I'm reminded by this card this should be a no brainer, sometimes it is, but because we are humans, sometimes it isn't. Is it because we've occasionally been rebuffed and cultivate the attitude of 'fine, I won't help then'?  Because we've given and our expectations were dashed?

"Expect the best of yourself, and then do what is necessary to make it a reality." ~ Ralph Marston   Motivator

1 comment:

  1. I'm better at giving than receiving; still battle that "I'm not worthy" mantra.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn