Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Fiddlers

Daily Draw: Tabula Mundi Tarot ~ 4 of Coins

The stability provided by money or power comes with a price, it must be maintained, there is no going free.

I'm reminded by this card of the powerful and rich who've taken a great fall. Usually morals charges, but stock and money fiddlers and drunks aren't far behind. They don't lose their innate knowledge and skill though. Do they ever claw their way back? Are they changed? More determined, or better balanced?

"Sometimes I wish for falling
Wish for the release
Wish for falling through the air
To give me some relief
Because falling's not the problem
When I'm falling I'm in peace
It's only when I hit the ground
It causes all the grief." ~ Florence Welch 1986-  Falling

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn