Thursday, August 13, 2015

Gen-u-wine

Daily Draw: Sacred Sites Tarot ~ 9 of Cups

You think internet rumors and jokes spread fast? It is the 1600's and you've just heard about the reputation of the Fountain Of Youth. In 1900 was anyone in first world countries unaware of it?

A little research shows Ponce de Leon's fountain is now ensconced deep in a theme park. Why am I surprised? No ferris wheel and cotton candy, but still, a tourist trap at heart.  I'm reminded by this card nothing is ageless, nothing remains the same, each arising should be treated as Fountain of Youth day, we'll never again be as young as we are today. Take advantage of that good news, and don't bother with the 3 bottles of youth water for $9.99. You don't need it, you are just a pup...

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I can't believe they are actually selling the water. Funny, when I was young I remember going to St. Augustine but don't remember seeing anything about the fountain of youth then. But I guess with the internet, you can sell just about anything to someone somewhere. :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn