Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hug

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia Tarot ~ Empress

Unconditional Love. So hard to give, so hard to find. Is it because we judge first, love later? Is it because unconditional love comes with unconditional responsibility?

I'm reminded by this card the Empress always seems to scare me. What if I give and it isn't enough? What if I give and it is the last thing needed? Is the Empress why I always hug people when meeting them, even strangers? Is hugging my new special purpose now? Is that all I have left?

"Bewildered as he might be, sometimes a man's highest calling is simply to stand, and hug." ~ Brent Weeks 1977-  The Blinding Knife

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding me how beautiful this deck is. It has been sitting on the shelf far too long.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this deck. The only thing I would change about it is the big green borders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I trimmed the borders ;-)
      I too love this deck, this is going to be the first deck ever I have two copies of.
      Thank you Sharyn for your insight <3

      Delete
    2. Always in my top 10. The only deck I have two of is Songs For The Journey Home, small and large. Another top 10 deck.

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn