Monday, August 31, 2015

Life Is Lumpy

Daily Draw: Grand Etteilla Tarot ~ 2 of Coins

Alliette suggests a pretty grim outlook with this card, failed lawsuits, difficult trouble, plans unworkable.

I'm reminded by this card how easy it is to jeer at the idea of unusual troubles, but I won't...because life can turn on a dime. I'll be content to recognize my good fortune and not laugh in the face of Life lest I repent in leisure.

"If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire—then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience. Life is inconvenient. Life is lumpy. Learn to separate the inconveniences from the real problems. ~ Sigmund Wollman, quoted by Robert Fulghum, Uh-Oh, 1991

3 comments:

  1. Life is lumpy, but sometimes there are bits of dark chocolate in there too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, the chocolate in the center, absolutely!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn