Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Molehill

Daily Draw: Tabula Mundi Tarot ~ Tower

Boogeyman on steroids. The difference between expected Towers and out of nowhere Towers. We seldom see the first.

I'm reminded by this image of today's doctor appointment.  In my mind I have the potential of five serious issues, starting with a brain tumor and working backwards to another result of long term critically low B-12. I've been laughing at my frightened mini-me for two months, but it is time to face the music and find out what mountain I've made out of the current molehill.

"If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy." ~ Jack Handey 1949-

4 comments:

  1. Hope your doctor takes a sledgehammer to all manufactured illnesses; you deserve a fresh start without the burden of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm puzzled"
    "I'm confused"
    "This is new to me..." and have been passed on to a surgeon. Always lots of fun in the monkey house.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn