Thursday, August 6, 2015

One In One Out

Daily Draw: New Earth Tarot ~ 2 of Swords

I want what I want and don't want what I don't want. I brought in two 50's  era sewing machines in the last few weeks, so sold one and have another up for sale to make space. That is the way I like stuff...if one comes in one has to go out.  Minimal clutter, no suffocating feeling.

I'm reminded by this card Rob likes my old machines and doesn't want any of them gone. They are cheap, and in tidy boxes. Aren't hurting a thing he says. True, but keeping is the slippery slope and I'm not going there. 2 of Swords, parallel thoughts or opposing thoughts...

"I've spent most of my life making quilts.The rest I've just wasted." ~ Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I suppose those of us who are overly-practical souls need to be balanced out by the sentimental ones. I'd probably be living like a Zen monk if I was on my own.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn