Sunday, August 16, 2015

Outcome

Daily Draw: Tabula Mundi Tarot ~ Universe

She exits the other side of the Ouroboros portal once entered by the Fool.

I'm reminded by this card of outcomes. Are they ever what we planned or imagined? I would sincerely hope not. Along the way to the portal we will have inadvertently changed so much the earlier conception will never fit. But it's all good, if we aren't moving we are stagnant, if we aren't alive we are dead. Ain't going there, bring on the change.

"Much outcry, little outcome” ~ Aesop 620 BC-560 BC

Thoth based Tabula Mundi Tarot. 232 page book and art by M.M. Meleen, 2015.

1 comment:

  1. Love this deck. I can think of so many instances where if my expectations had been set in concrete, I would have missed out on an even better outcome.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn