Monday, August 3, 2015

Pyre

Daily Draw: New Earth Tarot ~ 7 of Wands

This is an unusual triumph card...honored in absence so to speak. What popped into my mind was my current hair-brained project.

I'm reminded by this card to wonder at what point someone smart would say that's enough, drop it. Luckily for me, if I ever was smart I'm not anymore so today I'm taking my project to a machine shop and have them make the dealybob just a shaved hair smaller so the whatchamacallit will fit my new thingamajig. What? Burn my best idea on a pyre? No way!

 "In order to make a perfect and beautiful machine it is not requisite to know how to make it." ~ Robert Mackenzie Beverley  1798-1868


2 comments:

  1. If you can ever figure out what you want, there is always someone who can figure out how to make it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day everybody will want such a Sharynvention !! :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn