Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Reality

Daily Draw: New Earth Tarot ~ Ace
of Swords

Responsibility and commitment and reality.

Three big thoughts coming out of the black cone I've been recovering from. My house looks like a tornado hit it because thinks are morphing into action and reality. I'm finally capable of committing to something that takes more than a few minutes...the future, what ever that turns out to be.  Am I well? May never be, but I'm sure better. I hope I can live with that.

"When somebody dies after a long illness, people are apt to say, with a note of approval, "He fought so hard." And they are inclined to think, about a suicide, that no fight was involved, that somebody simply gave up. This is quite wrong." ~  Sally Brampton   Shoot the Damn Dog: A Memoir of Depression

1 comment:

  1. I am glad your are crawling out of that dark space again. I understand how hard you must have fought to get out
    Be well today my friend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn