Saturday, August 1, 2015

Strength

Daily Draw: Guardians of Wisdom ~ Strength

Going beyond our limits. I have done that, don't recommend it. But our strengths are not mercury in a meter of some sort, we really have no way of knowing what we can and will do when pushed by necessity.

I'm reminded by this card we know in hindsight though. Experience is a good teacher, when we pay attention.

"If a problem has no solution, it may not be a problem, but a fact - not to be solved, but to be coped with over time." ~ Shimon Peres 1923-


2 comments:

  1. Your post reminds me of the proverbial donkey and his stone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed at what a human can endure; inner strength is indeed a mighty fortress.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn