Sunday, August 23, 2015

Taker

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia Tarot ~ 2 of Cups

The pure freedom of both giving and receiving. Not the same as giving and taking...

Of the three, I find I am most often a taker.

"Some often repent, yet never reform" ~ Bonnell Thornton 1725-1768

Roots of Asia, republished by AGM AGMuller 2001. Original version was published by Amaravati Buddhist Monastery 1988. Artist is Amnart Klanprachar, the paint technique was done with fingers, knives, and rods. Accompanying 87 page digest by Thaworn Boonyawan.

2 comments:

  1. You - more of a taker? I think those of us who count you as a friend would disagree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say giver, beyond a shadow of a doubt. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn