Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Bi-Signed

Daily Draw: Mandala Astrological Tarot ~ 7 of Cups

Moon in Scorpio is me. Well not really, Mercury entered Scorpio during  my birth time, I wonder what an astrologer would think of my feeling of being bi-signed?

I'm reminded by this card there isn't much in life I take seriously because my bogus meter is always on, but I am also willing to listen long enough to form an opinion. That is possibly my salvation. Closed heart, mind, ears, eyes will miss the world entirely.  That would be a real shame.

"If you cannot be open minded, then you do not possess your ideas, your ideas possess you." ~ Bryant McGill 1969-

1 comment:

  1. Me and the man were just talking this morning about just having an "I don't know" attitude when it comes to pure opinions. I can be open and listen but don't have to sign any dotted lines.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn