Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Budgie Alert

Daily Draw: Songs For the Journey Home Tarot ~ 9 of Swords/Wind Songs

Do you suppose this is the 9 of Swords equivalent of the budgie down a mine? A budgie who could alert someone for help when desperate times were upon me?

I'm reminded by this card of how many ways I've thought up to commit suicide. I think it is/was a info-junkie exercise when everything was black, certainly wasn't something I planned on doing even then. Just the funny way my mind works, haven't we all made a list of the things we'd do with a $$ windfall? Suicide is just another list...

2 comments:

  1. Hope that list is nothing but burnt ashes now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is only a mental list, ashing my poor brain would be unwise :) I think I'm only up to about B-4, a long way from B-12 so am tender with my mind.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn