Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Flaws

Daily Draw: Shining Tribe Tarot ~ Judgement/Awakening

Pollack says this card is about waking up to who and what we are ourselves, where we usually leap straight to harsh judgement mode.

I'm reminded by this card there is a million ways for us to berate ourselves for coming up short. Just for today, how about we concentrate on where we have excelled rather than on our flaws. It is only a short list when we are in blame mode, I expect it is fairly extensive if we open our eyes and apply a little self love.

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." ~ Bob Moawad

3 comments:

  1. I've drawn the same card for myself today. We are both being called to embrace ourselves completely.
    Did you know I managed to install my new printer and the wireless connection to my laptop all by myself today YAY. So that is one thing I am extremely proud of :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a change if we could just concentrate as much on what we do right as wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. I've been thinking, my list is still pretty short. I wonder if I'd like myself any better if I woke up with amnesia?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn