Saturday, September 12, 2015

Industry

Daily Draw: The Brownies Oracle ~ Industry

The Brownie women... in all these cards I've only found two females. No wonder this boat is going together like gangbusters, there is a lot of energy to work off.

I'm reminded by this card I like to do all girl things and Rob enjoys all guys things, but our favorite is doing things together, industrious or not. Including rolling our eyes at the world's politicians.

"Politics is the entertainment branch of industry." ~ Frank Zappa 1940-1993

3 comments:

  1. I love to be industrious, especially if I have a like-minded person or group to do it with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man yes. Have you ever done home canning by yourself vs. with someone? I swear 2 people goes 3 times as fast. I did my usual bi-annual dilled green beans this year and tried my cousins recipe for green relish. Per recipe it is ok but not as good as hers, my 'monkey with the recipe' because I had lots of zucchini went to the compost ;)

      Delete
  2. I agree that a task shared goes three times as fast, except when you get together to stitch, then it is three times as much chat and half as much stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn