Thursday, September 10, 2015

Injustice

Daily Draw: The Brownies Oracle ~ Injustice

I can think of three incidents of injustice, one in junior high school, and two at different workplaces. The fact that I can call them to mind after all this time surprises me. I would have thought they were so far behind me as to be dead and buried.

I'm reminded by this card my heart does still hurt, and my mind is angry all over again. Makes me wonder if Injustice isn't one of our longest memory anchors?

"In the face of unjust criticism we can become bitter or better; upset or understanding; hostile or humble; furious or forgiving." ~ William Arthur Ward 1921-1994

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes letting go isn't an option...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my case it should be because in comparison to life overall those incidents were incredibly trivial, although not at the time. It is a funny subject isn't it, so many facets and nuances...

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn