Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Lumps On My Lumps

Daily Draw: Grand Etteilla Tarot ~ 10 of Swords

Lumps on my life lumps! Etteilla predicts news that brings great suffering, death in the family, household arguments. Good that I don't practice predictive tarot..

I'm reminded by this card I am what my grandmother would call 'stove up' and I just read Sue Garman's blog and think I should burn all my fabric. But I'm not crippled and my quilts would and have made perfectly acceptable dog blankets.  So it's all about a lighthearted outlook today isn't it?

"My doctor is wonderful. Once when I couldn't afford an operation, he touched up the X-rays." Joey Bishop  1918-2007

3 comments:

  1. My dear Sharyn It is so hard not to compare ourselves with seemingly more "talented" artists. But if everybody would do this, nothing would ever be created anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's golden. "life on my life lumps". I have lumps on my lumps too, but I love them not inspite of what they are but because of what they are. They've made me who I am!

    Funny I drew the same card other way round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should just turn that card the other way so that it reads "Gains - Winnings." :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn