Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Nay To The Naysayers

Daily Draw: The Brownies Oracle ~ Obstacle

Generally speaking, what is our biggest obstruction? Could it be ourselves? Mired in low self esteem, peer pressure, laziness, unintentional molding via naysayers?

I'm reminded by this card to wonder what kind of world it would be if we all put our shoulder to the wheel rather than giving up before we get started?

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." ~ Walter Bagehot 1826-1877

2 comments:

  1. If I could spend less time griping about doing something big and just get busy, I'd probably finish a lot quicker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is also the fear of getting started (committment)
    and fear of success

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn