Friday, September 25, 2015

One Dimensional

Daily Draw: Mandala Astrological Tarot ~ King of Cups

A.T. Mann sees his King of Cups quite in the negative zone; Ruthless, merciless, consumed by emotions.

I'm reminded by this card, courts in tarot can be tricksey to read. One dimensional in nature and action, which is seldom true of human beings. And like real life they often show up right where we don't want them. They can also be the most interesting cards in the deck because they aren't wide open to intuitive interpretation, and can seldom be bent to fit a wished for scenario. Part of the fun of this hobby.

"I can elect something I love and absorb myself in it." ~ Anaïs Nin 1931-1934

2 comments:

  1. Hobby?!?!? Woman this is a way of life!!!!. Speaking like a one dimensional court card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought we were at least a two-side coin when it came to tarot courts. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn