Monday, September 21, 2015

Perception

Daily Draw: Songs F0r The Journey Home ~ 2 of Wands/Flame Songs

Do we have perception and intuition, or is it perception versus intuition? For being something we are born with, even as rudimentary humanoids, we often spend time arguing with intuition and even instinct.

I'm reminded by this card being politically correct has raised our consciousness but also bent our nature, making us loath to speak out on something that is so fundamentally out of true. I am thankful I was born in the land of the free, but I'm dismayed where that freedom has brought us.

"Intuition becomes increasingly valuable in the new information society precisely because there is so much data." ~ John Naisbitt1929-

1 comment:

  1. Naisbitt makes an excellent point.
    So what are you up to now that you're footloose and fancy free for the time being?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn