Friday, September 18, 2015

Pig's Ear

Daily Draw: Songs For The Journey Home Tarot ~ 2 of Swords/Wave Songs

We've caught hold of an idea from the Ace, and yesterdays card and here we are, combining our knowledge and logic with perception and instinct. Is it time to go forward? Or is this a plan that needs to bake awhile, or let it go, let the fragments fly loose in the wind?

An idea came to me this week. Rob will be in Australia and New Zealand for a month...saayyy...what if I had a...Neck Lift while he was gone! My uber practical side laughed at the loon side. But I'm reminded by this card the loon side is sitting here tapping it's nails on the desk, looking at the ceiling and whistling softly. Oh dear...

Later that day: Loon loses. For now. But if I ever fall on a pile of money...

 "As the report notes, the old adage "you can't make a silk purse of a sow's ear" had been used for years to discourage inventiveness and enterprise. "We resolved...to prove that it was false, and we have done so. We have made a silk purse of a sow's ear." MIT Institute Archives & Special Collections

2 comments:

  1. Of all the things I thought you might indulge in while Rob is visiting, that one never crossed my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Bizarre :) I'm over it now. Just seems like a long time since I've done anything daring.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn