Saturday, September 26, 2015

Planning For Life

Daily Draw: Mandala Astrological Tarot ~ Sun

Bringer of light and life. Which sidetracked my info-junkie mind into ancient earth formations. I could spend all day looking at rocks and geologic sites. On our recent trip the thought struck me there must be geology tours, there are tours for everything else. Eureka! There are one day tours (and longer of course) all over the country. Holy cow, where have I been?

I'm reminded by this sun, in a year's time when we travel again, I may be blind or nearly so. So why make plans? Because the sun gives light and life, and if we don't plan for living, what exactly is it we are planning for?

"Plans are nothing; planning is everything." ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower 1890-1969

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy it all while we're still moving and breathing - I'm on board with that. I never thought of geology-type tours... You and your curious brain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea much better than the surgery one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to think...what surgery? Oh yes, the spur of the moment chin lift :) already long flown from my little brain.

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn