Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Regrets?

Daily Draw: Songs For The Journey Home ~ 5 of Cups/Wave Songs

How many life actions do we regret in leisure?
How many ways are there to regret doing something?
We  can replay them endlessly in our mind.
We can make a radical change in our habits.
We can learn from our mistakes.
We can doom ourselves by repeating, repeating, and repeating again.

I'm reminded by this card the things I regret doing are far far behind me. My brain kicked in somewhere in my 30's, and my 40's and 50's were too busy to get up to much mischief. Now that I'm retired who knows what I might get up to in the name of adventure...

“Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense." ~ Oscar Wilde 1854-1900

Songs For The Journey Home comes from New Zealand; 197 page excellent book by Catherine Cook, wonderful creative art by Dwariko von Sommaruga. My number one favorite tarot deck.

2 comments:

  1. As long as you are not hurting anybody on purpose I'd say go for it! Go something you've never done before and don't forget to share it with us :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always be grateful for your encouragement in obtaining this deck for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn