Friday, September 4, 2015

Stick To Itness

Daily Draw: Grand Etteilla Tarot ~ Strength

Wonder what kind of animal that is? Monkey Buffalo? Sort of like blogs, they often start out one way and morph into something else. This blog was an exercise in learning something new. I've had seven or eight over the years for different purposes, but this one is the heart of me.

I'm reminded by this Strength this is my 3002 post on the cards. Had I thought it through and known I'd still be writing eight years later I'd probably have given up exhausted before even starting. Strength is often like that, not lifting cars off of babies, but just going along and going along and only in retrospect can we see our strength, which is mostly stick to itness. The following is one of my favorite quotations.

"Writing is easy: All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead." ~ Gene Fowler 1890-1960

2 comments:

  1. I salute your strength and stickiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much easier to just do something one day at a time than to have someone tell you that you must. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn