Saturday, October 10, 2015

Blow The Cobwebs Out

Daily Draw: Runic Tarot ~ 4 of Lughnasadh/Coins

On the Wheel Year this card falls into the last week of August, for the northern hemisphere this is the busiest harvest time. Astrop stresses it is also the time for physical and emotional nurturing.

This card reminds me eating candy corn and sitting reading a book isn't falling in with this card's advice. Anyone want to go for a good long walk with me? I really need to blow the cobwebs out of my brain.

"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."  ~ Doug Larson 1926-

4 comments:

  1. Seems like someone could make a pill or virtual device that would make vegetables and other healthy food taste like whatever you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think they smell as good as bacon :D
    (Was walking right behind you in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we lived closer to each other, I'd go walking with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you would. Probably why I haven't beaten a path to your house, you Would make me move my (Y)

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn