Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Feverish Imagination

Daily Draw: Legend the Arthurian Tarot ~ 7 of Cups

Endlessly Pellinore, and then after his death, Palomides chased this mythical beast Glatisant which growled like thirty hounds. This 7 of Cups makes me think about when interest turns to quest turns to obsession.

I have to have a dye CT scan today. I appreciate I have lots of doctors looking after me, keeping me on track, keeping me alive, but I'm moving away from chasing the cancer beast with every breath. I don't want to live there. I want to live here.

"I admit to having an imagination feverish enough to melt good judgment." ~ Dean R. Koontz 1945-  Seize the Night

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything will be oke and I feel the same way about my life: the saddest part (for now) lies in the past. I have to make it here and now
    I wish you ongoing courage and trust in yourself on this journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect everything to be fine, but when oncology orders something like this all my alarms start bleating

      Delete
  2. I don't think I would want to chase anything whose growl sounded like thirty hounds. :) Good on you for choosing to live in the moment.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn