Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Ghost Of Friendship Past

Daily Draw: Runic Tarot ~ 7 of Coins/Lughnasadh

Friendship. I remember at about eight years old, Karen Carter bringing an adult cat to school in a box for me to take home. I do not believe I was able to keep it, so it must have went back for another day at school. I also remember taking my little sister, little brother, and cousin to spend different days at school. Doubt that would fly today...

I'm reminded by this card school and life were simpler then. Not better, but simple is good in childhood. I wonder if it was easier for us to cope with the dark sides of childhood or if we understood mental, physical, sexual abuse as natural? I send a hug today to all those ghost friends and hope those with dark childhoods found a lighter brighter adulthood.

2 comments:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn