Friday, October 2, 2015

Glacial

Daily Draw: Shining Tribe Tarot ~ 8 of Cups/Rivers

Moving on by choice rather than ennui. I've done both, I expect we all have. Or we've worn our mask until, surprise, we've become the mask.

Many tarot cards are about change. We think we don't because likely most change is glacial, but what are you doing today you didn't even consider ten years ago? twenty? Change we will, in spite of ourselves.

"Between every two pine trees there is a door leading to a new way of life." ~ John Muir 1838-1914

1 comment:

  1. Like watching the grass grow... I never notice it until it's time to pull out the mower. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn