Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Out With The Old

Daily Draw: Runic Tarot ~ Spring Equinox

Like our spring cleaning, the ancient rites of Spring Equinox also practiced out with the old, in with the new.

I'm reminded by this card in Spring I always think that is my favorite season, and when Autumn comes, that is my favorite.

"And we are living in unconstant world. Full of hopes, dreams and purposes. Make the most beautiful moments while we are here. Savour it as if it's the last for we may not know how long we could stay in this wheel of life." ~ Omar Khayyám 1048-1131

2 comments:

  1. If it's winter, my favorite holiday is Spring; if it's summer, my favorite holiday is Fall. :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn