Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Price Of Peace

Daily Draw: Runic Tarot ~ 8 of Swords/Samhain

The Thoth 8 of Swords is willpower crossed by disruptive influences time and time again. In the Runic it is a  need to conform. Disruptive to whom? Am I going along to get along...not likely. Or is my personality strong enough to inadvertantly disrupt someone else?  I have seen and been all sides of this coin.

I'm reminded by this card, tradition is fine as long as it isn't blind. I choose to do as I think...which is a long way from how I started out, anything for the sake of peace.  Peace always comes with a price, for me it got too high.

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought of you as "afflicting the comfortable and comforting the afflicted" kind of gal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops...thanks for the laugh. I think of myself as always on the afflicting side I'm afraid.

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn