Monday, October 26, 2015

Running

Daily Draw: Tea Leaf Fortune Cards ~ Archway

New paths. Do we forge forward and create them? Is it being sidetracked until the side track becomes a main track?

This card reminds me I'm falling into my semi-ruthless mode. I know better now than to scrub everything from my life, as I always come back to my centers. But I'm antsy, and impatient with people, things, places and my mind screams for something new, something different, something encompassing. Fortunately drugs and drink don't tempt, but running does. Running to, running from, ...what?

"He who breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom." ~ J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could run in a circle, so you could reevaluate what you passed by before. :)
    I understand though; I wouldn't want everything I've ever gotten rid of back, but I can think of a few things that I got rid of in haste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running form the here and now maybe...? sometimes it is better to sit with it for a while than to run from it :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn