Monday, October 19, 2015

Satisfying

Daily Draw: Legend the Arthurian Tarot ~ Ace of Cups

From the book: Following a higher calling, receptivity to a higher plane.  The word Grail has become a bit of a catchword for anything we've sought for a period of time, something that won't just fall in our lap.

I'm reminded by this card I've found the journey, the hunt, to be the best part of my various grails over the years. There, is the higher plane for me, the time of learning variations, getting to know fellow seekers, honing focus. Trivial perhaps, as opposed to thinking I'm on a holy mission, but a lot more satisfying.

~As is your sort of mind, so is your sort of search: You'll find what you desire." ~ Robert Browning  1812-1889

2 comments:

  1. I agree; the comrades I meet and information gleaned make the journey worthwhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you: the hunt, is the most fun part!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn