Friday, November 13, 2015

Giddy Up

Daily Draw: Green Witch Tarot ~ 3 of Wands

In my mind what we first learned of is Swords, which is considered and pondered in Cups, comes to action time in Wands, with Coins being results.  Uber-simple, but works for me. Here is a man on the bank watching great crates being loaded onto a tall ship. He has made the decision to fish or cut bait and now the idea is being transformed into actions.

This card reminds me of how many (at least a zillion) great ideas we have in the course of a lifetime that we didn't bring to fruition. Followed by so many instances of "Hey! That was  my idea!", or "Hey! What a great idea, why didn't I think of that.". Our 3 of Wands today says get busy or get left.

"An idea has to make sense in the world it finishes in, not in the world it started." ~ Tim O’Reilly 1954-

4 comments:

  1. I am reading Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert She has some interesting ideas about how we get our ideas and why so often people get the same idea at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read Elizabeth Gilberts big magic.
    Fabulous book, covers this point

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both for your suggestion. Sunday I sent an email to our little library here, asking if they could get any books by Glennie Kindred. Nada, can't do. Big Magic might be closer to the mainstream, perhaps they can get that one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm going to have to look up Glennie Kindred... :)

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn