Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hoving To

Daily Draw: Green Witch Tarot ~ 4 of Swords/Athames

Ah, a second 4 of Swords. I would not think the cosmos is trying to tell me to take it easy. I've been in self-imposed relax and drift mode for the last year.

I'm reminded by this sloppy set of Swords, the standard pose this card is drawn from is quite rigid in comparison. To stand back, review, access, distance, from pain, fear, anger, is a job in itself. One that as always, should hove to the middle ground.

"Somewhere we know that without silence words lose their meaning, that without listening speaking no longer heals, that without distance closeness cannot cure." ~ Henri Nouwen 1932 - 1996

The Green Witch, published by Llewellyn Worldwide 2015. 240 page softcover book by Ann Moura, art by Kiri Ostergaard Leonard.

2 comments:

  1. He, you've got this deck too . I am looking forward to read your thoughts about it.
    The Four of Swords: One of my favorite cards in every deck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesterday's was so different though, I'd not looked at it in that way before. Today's immediately put me in mind of 4 of cups. Love all the different decks!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn