Monday, November 9, 2015

Magic Beans

Daily Draw: Green Witch Tarot ~ Page of Wands

How did you decide what you would be when you grew up? This young Page is headed to town to sell his produce, but his heart isn't much in the task. He may be wishing he were practicing sword play or spell casting or cottage building.

I'm reminded by this card sometimes a Page who starts as a grocery bagger stays in the field all his life, often doing very well because he knows the business from the bottom up. Others are always lured by the magic bean salesman and spends a life time complaining there aren't any good jobs to be had.

"Here I am, fifty-eight, and I still don't know what I'm going to be when I grow up." ~ Peter Drucker 1909-2005

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion children have to chose their trade too soon.In hindsight I wish I had chosen a different career

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they allowed high school kids to "apprentice" to different jobs so they would know what they were like. It's one thing to study about something, quite another to get out in the real world and apply that knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn