Friday, November 20, 2015

Man Handy

Daily Draw: PetraK Tarot ~ Prince of Coins

DuQuettte suggests this Taurus Prince could be the ultimate handyman. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I hear someone asking "would you prefer a handyman or a man handy?". I still don't know my own answer.

Or perhaps the answer is both. Or none. I'm reminded by this card we seldom pick partners based on anything other than initial attraction. And how impossible we are to please while being so easily satisfied. Humans...endlessly interesting.

"Repairing the world one light bulb at a time." ~ Handyman jingle

2 comments:

  1. My husband married a handy woman... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still laughing about this two days later. Rob was gone most of our marriage, so the question was pretty moot. He is though, developing into both states in retirement.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn