Monday, November 30, 2015

oy vey

Daily Draw: Sephiroth Tarot ~ 5 of Coins

I can go to Walmart and get one for $99.00. To get one made by the craftsman for the Royal Family would start around $15,000.00.  It is something we use every day, seldom think about. There are many in this country whose 5 of Coin situation preclude using one at all.

I'm reminded by this card my magical space age engineered mattress is crumbling. I never lay down on it without whispering "I love this mattress". I just worked out it has cost me .36 cents a night for it's comfort to date. And worth every penny. Sometimes it is only that backward look that gives the real value of an item which gives even this card much value.

"Three things give us hardy strength: sleeping on hairy mattresses, breathing cold air, and eating dry food". ~ Welsh Proverb

2 comments:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn