Saturday, November 14, 2015

Running Over

Daily Draw: Green Witch Tarot ~ Ace of Cups/Chalices

Is it possible when our Cup runs over, to be truly appreciative? It isn't like we are carrying a over-full cup in our hand to remind us of the good things going on in our life. That myriad of things combining into good times didn't happen overnight, there is no button to push or alarm going off, just, sometimes everything is right, and good, and sweet, and rewarding.

I'm reminded by this card, those times do happen and we do need to be awake enough to appreciate it, but there are mini cup running over moments every day. Those are the moments I really like to remark on to myself, steady proof life is good and it is even better when we don't take it for granted.

"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." ~ Thornton Wilder 1897-1975

3 comments:

  1. That is the reason I keep a gratitude journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept one for three years. Changed my whole attitude about and toward life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To slow down long enough to see and appreciate instead of just chasing the next pleasure...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn