Monday, November 16, 2015

Streching Toward More

Daily Draw: PetraK Tarot ~ 3 of Wands

In Agatha Christie's Murder At The Vicarage, a twenty year old girl/child sleepwalks through life. The way the character is written, she has never read a book, pencil doodled, walked further than her three block town.

I know people do live this way, I just have to wonder why. Where is the spark that says that book was wonderful, I want another. Pencil doodling was so fun I want to try a charcoal still life. People hold us together, but that spark, which illuminates further, is what carries us forward through a worthwhile life, a life worth getting up in the morning for.

"The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." ~  Jack London 1876-1916

1 comment:

  1. LIke passive zombies...
    Love the colors in this deck.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn