Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Will And Testament

Daily Draw: Green Witch Tarot ~ 3 of Coins/Pentacles

Sealed contracts is one of the 3 of Coins meanings. We had wills drawn up in the mid 80's. Easy Peasy as I was working for a group of nine attorneys at the time.

I'm reminded by this card many things have changed, seriously time to do it again. Why do people put this off so long, too long in many cases, so the state decides, never a good idea in anyone's case. I'm not much buying the idea of no one wants to admit they are going to die.

"Had they been witty lies, or merry lies, they would never have grieved me; but palpable lies, damned lies, lies as big as one of the Guards' chines of beef, who can abide?" ~  Thomas Nashe 1567-1601

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn