Friday, December 25, 2015

Arf Arf

Daily Draw: Santa Fe Tarot ~ 7 of Coins/Buffalo

Unprofitable speculation...do you manage your own stock market investments? A stockbroker would probably fall down laughing but my 'Learn Something New' in 2000 was learning about growing my money.

I'm reminded by this suspended Buffalo my investments have paid handsomely, except for anything to do with food. My current dog? Potbelly Corporation.  Arf Arf.

"The first rule in making money is not to lose it." ~ Steven J. Lee

1 comment:

  1. Heehee, I have a tomcat who would eat me out of house and home if allowed. We used to have an automatic feeder, but he emptied it so regularly that he looked like an equilateral triangle when he sat down. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn