Saturday, December 5, 2015

Check Myself

Daily Draw: Sephiroth Tarot ~ 5 of Wands

Misdirection or misuse. A stolen car, A house full of squatters. Making 150 of something before realizing they are the wrong size. Mailing an invitation to the wrong address. Showing up for an appointment on the wrong day. You get the idea.

This card reminds me to read instructions twice, secure my property, to check myself before leaping off in all directions at the same time.

"A finger pointing with particular aim too far from the goal in effect points at everything." ~ Lindsey Drager   The Sorrow Proper

2 comments:

  1. Or like me checking if I closed the car for the second time even though I am positive I did it the first time :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn