Thursday, December 24, 2015

Even Compromise

Daily Draw: Santa Fe Tarot ~ 3 of Cups/Water

Four seasons and four elements, nature is the quintessence of this card, showing us by example, resolution, closure, conclusion, even compromise. Whatever, it is finished.

Yet nothing is the end, there is only ever beginning. Closure is the opening. A hard thing to accept for we humans, clinging to our millstones and anchors. I laughed out loud yesterday. The sound startled me I hadn't heard it for so long. And didn't even realize it. Perhaps my own resolutions and compromises are at hand. But what will I be, what will I do, if I give up my encumbrances?

"This is the story of a man named Eddie and it starts at the end, with Eddie dying in the sun. It may seem strange to start a story with an ending, but all endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time." ~ Mitch Albom 1958-

1 comment:

  1. I just read that book by Mitch Albom, it was very good

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn