Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Microwave Popcorn

Daily Draw: Sacred Geometry Cards ~ Above The Storm

We've had five inches of rain in three days. My little four block town has two to three feet of standing water in the buildings.

This card reminds me of deep night thoughts listening to the never ending downpour on the roof. What if this was the tip of the results of nuclear winter. What if, while I was sleeping, the elected gangs, inspired by the nobodies getting too much media attention, brought out the big guns and we were now in end-of-days? No more microwave popcorn would probably be the first cries of a spoiled nation.

"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. If we continue to develop our technology without wisdom or prudence, our servant may prove to be our executioner." ~ General Omar Nelson Bradley 1893-1981

5 comments:

  1. Luckily I am learning hwo to knit socks!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. in end-of-days where will you get your yarn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enough in my cupboard, if i knit through through that I have fleece waiting to be spun :)

      Delete
    2. ahh...stash. deep stash. Life is good again.

      Delete
  3. Hope you guys are high and dry at home! Now I have a craving for those buttery kernels... :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn