Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Apply And Repeat

Daily Draw: Lover's Path Tarot ~ 8 of Swords/Arrows

Psyche was tasked by Venus to sort a warehouse full of eight kinds of grain into their individual piles in one day. And then maybe she'd grant her wish to be reunited with Cupid. I can empathise with Psyche.

Rob's dad, rage, breast cancer, my sister, lung cancer, my mother, my eyesight. Not that I'm counting, but there are my eight types of grain and they have all run together in a warehouse of fear and pain.  I'm reminded by these swords, I am a pragmatist and adapt is my watchword this year. Apply and repeat. Apply and repeat.

"Just drive down that road until you get blown up." ~ George S. Patton Jr. 1885-1945

4 comments:

  1. Big encouraging and comforting hugs for all your types of grain (((Sharyn))) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have the saying "poor pitiful Pearl" there, when someone is feeling sorry for themselves? :) I really have about had enough though... Your painting today was marvelous!

      Delete
  2. The cards have messages and insight in to our lives, this you know. It really puzzles me when I draw the same card with some frequency. Last week you drew the Eight of Swords and I remember because you commented about 'weight issues' one of my life long challenges -one of my piles of grain. Reading your blog for the last couple of years I think of you as amazing woman who continually meets her challenges. Here's to you Sharyn Mallow Woerz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless your heart :) Really life just comes down to one step at a time, good bad or indifferent...

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn