Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Because We Can

Daily Draw: Spiral Tarot ~ Ace of Wands

I can hear the crackle of energy in this card, feel the zip running up and down  my spine.

I did my first hill walk of 2016 Monday and my legs are sooo sore, unless I keep moving I can hardly move at all. Let's dance today, because we can, let's create because we can, let's live, it is the option with the most bling.

"Try getting up earlier. You could even see it as a way of living longer." ~ Victoria Moran 1950-

3 comments:

  1. Great quote. I created to day and that made me sooo happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (((Ellen))) I'll bet whatever you made is stunning.
      I'm just setting down for the first time since I wrote today's blog post, about 4 hours ago. I'll regret it when I get up and hey...a girl has to have her tea break.

      Delete
  2. Now that's the kind of bling I truly love. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn