Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Betrayal

Daily Draw: Spiral Tarot ~ 7 of Swords

Mostly seen as the sly or sneaky card, someone to stay away from or watch like a hawk. Or more likely watch our self...

I'm reminded by this card of just how easy it is to self betray. To forget our lessons, ignore the warning signs, just leap into the morass as if we've decided it is a good day to die rather than live. Funny folk, people.

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters." ~ Alan Simpson 1931




2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is hard to look past our blinkers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precisely the reason I can't isolate from other people. I think I could convince myself of anything just about.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn